The Movies You Need To Watch ASAP
I’ve been WFH for over 8 weeks (yes, you read that right). As an obsessive binge-watcher, I’ve basically watched every possible thing on Netflix, even shows and movies I would, under normal circumstances, never even consider watching (Tiger King, I’m looking at you).
So, I turned to the only person who I knew wouldn’t steer me in the wrong direction – my cinephile best friend, who’s one of the harshest critics out there. She straight up told me that STARZ is the best streaming service out there for binge-watchers and movie-lovers. I felt obligated to my fellow WFH obsessive binge-watchers to share a list of my favorite must-see movies that neither Netflix, Hulu, nor HBO Go have (or IMO, can even compete with):
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood: A (new) Tarantino classic.
- Spiderman: Far From Home:All-around great superhero movie.
- 21 Jump Street: Who doesn’t love Jonah Hill.
- Zombieland: Double Tap: Zombies? Check. Action? Check.
- Venom:Tom Hardy + sci-fi + Marvel. What else could you want?
- The Equalizer 2: One word: Denzel Washington.
- Friends with Benefits:One of the best rom-coms of late featuring Mila Kunis + Justin Timberlake.
- Night at the Museum (and its sequel): Entertaining, funny, an kid-friendly.
- Forrest Gump:An absolute classic. Plus, let’s celebrate Tom Hans beating COVID-19.
- Pulp Fiction: The O.G. Tarantino masterpiece with John Travolta and Samuel L.Jackson. Speaks for itself.
- The Big Lebowski:A comic masterpiece from the Coen brothers.
- The Truman Show: One of Jim Carey’s best films IMO.
- American Gangster: A star-studded cast and loosely based on real events of NYC’s notorious heroin ring of the 1970’s.
- Napoleon Dynamite:An indie, cult-comedy masterpiece.
- Scarface: Al Pacino stars in this definitive film following the rise of Miami’s most ruthless cocaine drug lord.
This is literally less than 1% of the total content available on STARZ. So, from one binge-watcher to another, you definitely want to get the STARZ App ASAP.
At InsiderEnvy we only promote products we love. We participate in a small number of affiliate programs, meaning we may receive compensation when you buy items after clicking a link on InsiderEnvy. We appreciate your support!